Ryan is a multi-disciplinary graphic designer and has been a key member of our creative team for three years bringing more than a decade’s design and advertising industry experience.
Ryan has completed a Bachelor of Visual Communication (with First Class Honours) at the University of South Australia. Since completing his studies, Ryan has worked with, and for, some of Adelaide’s leading design studios and advertising agencies on a wide range of projects across multiple mediums.
Ryan prides himself of being a graphic design ‘jack of all trades’ and has a thorough understanding of creative and marketing processes. He can take projects from concept through to completion: all with impeccable attention to detail. These skills enable Ryan to create effective graphic design that aligns with brands, solves problems, sparks interest and ultimately delivers results for clients.
Ryan’s recent and relevant projects include:
- Branding development and graphic design for Norwood Walk apartments
- Graphic design of Murray Bridge Make It Yours campaign collateral including the prospectus
- Mainstreet SA rebrand
- Graphic design of Flinders University’s Flinders Village campaign collateral including Vision document and signage (Flinders University)
- Graphic design of TTS Built brand
- Graphic design of Prospect Investment Prospectus
- Graphic design of the City of Unley’s Digital Unley brand and illustrations
- Graphic design of Nuriootpa Retirement Living brand