Briony joined Algo Más from South Australian not-for-profit aged care provider Eldercare where she managed the organisation’s marketing and communications activities including branding, budgeting, collateral production and event management. She oversaw the planning and delivery of collaborative external and internal marketing campaigns and was actively involved in creative concept development, content creation as well as photography and videography coordination.
Before transitioning to marketing as a career in 2012, Briony was a long-time, and award-winning, broadcaster with the Australian Broadcasting Corporation’s Local Radio Network and worked in various locations across the country. She writes economically, pays meticulous attention to detail and can distil complex topics using simple language to create wide-ranging traditional and digital content including news releases, brochures, video scripts and social media posts.
Briony’s background in journalism also enables her to find, and facilitate, proactive media opportunities for brands. With more than 20 years combined marketing and media experience, Briony understands the elements that need to work together to deliver campaigns and projects on time, on budget and on brand.
Briony’s recent and relevant projects include:
- Copywriting including blog posts, sales brochures, news releases, advertorials, e-newsletters and social media posts for residential development projects including Norwood Green, Norwood Walk, 217 East Tce, 246 Unley Road, The Adelphi and The Harrington
- Copywriting of the free Norwood Green street magazine heart&soul for Buildtec Group and CatCorp
- Brand positioning including values, vision and story development for Peterborough District Council, Regional Development Australia Yorke and Mid North and SA Government Department of Innovation and Skills
- Blog post writing for Rural District of Murray Bridge and Buildtec Group
- Brand workshop facilitation for Regional Development Australia Yorke and Mid North and Hastwell IT
copywriting (long and short copy), PR, account management, event management, brand strategy, workshop facilitation.