Julie is the founder and sole director of Algo Más and was a Telstra Business Woman’s Award finalist in 2019.
Julie has extensive experience managing communications and branding projects specialising in aged care, property development as well as state and local government. Julie also has expertise in facilitating community consultation and place brand development. Julie’s place branding experience originated from her seven-year involvement as Coordinator, and later Committee Member, of Adelaide’s East End Coordination Group. In 2011, Julie managed the National Mainstreet Conference and established Mainstreet SA; a not-for-profit group supporting people who work, and manage, mainstreets and precincts. Julie was the founding Chair of Mainstreet SA and continues to support the organisation as a conference speaker and sponsor.
As a previous participant in the South Australian Young Entrepreneur Scheme (SAYES), and more recently as a member of the Entrepreneurs Organisation (EO), Julie is passionate about entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial thinking. Julie has also held several board and committee positions after successfully completing the Australian Institute of Company Directors course.
Julie’s recent and relevant projects include:
- Account management of brand strategy development and digital campaign for SA Housing Authority
- Account Management and property marketing of Luminesque
- Project management of place branding and collateral for the City of Whyalla
- Project management and place branding for City of Victor Harbor
- Account management, strategic communications plan development and copywriting for a new Murray Bridge place brand
- Project management, community consultation and place branding for the District Council of Peterborough
brand strategy, account management, project management, placemaking, art direction, media planning, copywriting, event management, budgeting.