Monique has more than 16 years’ experience working in marketing and communications specialising in digital marketing and advertising. Her extensive experience spans multiple sectors including not-for-profit, tourism, property development, retail, agriculture, healthcare and government.
Monique commenced her career as Events and Marketing Coordinator for the children’s charity Variety where she oversaw corporate events and marketing. Monique was tasked with building a digital strategy for Variety including rolling out a national website, introducing social media platforms and initiating email marketing campaigns. This is where Monique’s love of digital marketing began.
Monique underwent extensive training with Google and other accredited institutions to develop her digital skills and knowledge. Working closely with creative agencies during this time, Monique was drawn to the diversity and fast-paced nature of the advertising industry and secured a role with Martins Brand House (MBH).
At MBH, Monique managed a portfolio of clients primarily in property and urban development in South Australia, Victoria and Queensland. This work included project managing marketing campaigns in brand and retail as well as copywriting, media strategy and planning, conducting large scale digital audits and digital strategy. Having worked on agency and client sides, Monique has a great understanding of both perspectives when it comes to objectives, time management and budgets. Her results driven approach ensures successful management of projects from start to end and she thrives on building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
Monique’s recent and relevant projects include:
- Project management of branding, marketing and signage for Murray Bridge Trainers Village developed by Burke Urban
- Project management of branding and signage of Adelaide Railway Station for Renewal SA
- Project management of branding, marketing and advertising including media buying for Norwood Green developed by Buildtec Group and Catcorp
- Project management of branding, marketing and advertising including media buying for Observatory Kent Town
- Strategic marketing consultant for Buildtec Group
brand strategy, account management, project management, placemaking, art direction, media planning, copywriting, event management, budgeting, Google Ad management.