Monique has more than 18 years’ experience working in marketing and communications, specialising in brand strategy, digital marketing and advertising. Her extensive experience spans multiple sectors including urban development, property, government, not-for-profit, tourism, agriculture and healthcare.
As Account and Digital Director, Monique leads the Client Services and Digital teams, ensuring that Algo Más’ level of service, policies, procedures and workflows continue to meet and exceed our Client’s expectations, always delivering ‘something more’.
Working within the creative agency environment for over 8 years, Monique’s client base has been largely focused on urban development and property, managing portfolios of clients in South Australia, Victoria and Queensland.
This work included client presentations, project managing, brand and retail marketing campaigns, as well as copywriting, media strategy and planning, digital strategy, large scale digital audits, Google Ads management, PR and event management.
Monique has undergone extensive training with Google and other accredited institutions to develop her digital skills and knowledge.
In a former life, Monique studied abroad and worked in the UK for 3 years, giving her a true appreciation for life in Adelaide and South Australia.
Having worked on agency and client sides, Monique has a great understanding of both perspectives when it comes to objectives, time management and budgets. Her results driven approach ensures successful management of projects from start to end and she thrives on building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
Monique’s recent and relevant projects include:
- Project management of branding, marketing and advertising including media buying for Norwood Green developed by Buildtec Group and Catcorp
- Project management of branding and signage of Adelaide Railway Station for Renewal SA
- Project management of brand refresh, website development, corporate video and photography for the Australian Cyber Collaboration Centre (A3C)
- Project management of branding, marketing and signage for Newbridge developed by Burke Urban
- Strategic marketing consultant for Buildtec Group
brand strategy, account management, project management, placemaking, art direction, media planning, copywriting, event management, budgeting, Google Ad management.