Laura joined our team as Account Coordinator after completing a Graduate Diploma in Communication and Public Relations. Backed by previous agency experience, Laura has developed a well-rounded understanding of the marketing industry and the skills required to build strong relationships with clients.
Since completing a Bachelor of Art in Communication and Media Management at the University of South Australia, Laura has worked in various digital publishing and agency roles further developing her range of skills and expertise.
With a background in digital communications and social media management, Laura has experience in online community management and copywriting. She has also developed specialised skills in managing both organic and paid social media campaigns. Laura has worked with clients from a wide range of industries including construction, property development, agribusiness, retail and the creative arts.
Laura’s recent and relevant projects include:
- Account and project management of marketing collateral for Curasept
- Social media management (Facebook and Instagram) for Adelaide City Council
- Social media management (Facebook and Instagram) for Munno Para Shopping City and Norwood Place
- Social media management (Facebook and Twitter) for Spray Shop Australia
- Social media management (Facebook) for Seaside Kangaroo Island
- Social media management (Facebook and Instagram) for Norwood Green, Norwood
- Social media management (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) for Buildtec Group