Juliet first joined Algo Más as an Administration Assistant, providing key support to our growing team. With previous experience as a healthcare receptionist, Jet is accustomed to responding quickly, and confidentially, to the needs of clients and colleagues. Jet has also been employed in an educational setting: providing school students with academic guidance, tutoring and organisational advice.
Jet recently completed her studies at University of South Australia, graduating with a Bachelor of Communication and Media. In 2020, her GPA placed her in the top 15% of all undergraduate students in UniSA Creative, resulting in her receiving a University Merit Award.
Since graduating, Jet has been promoted to the role of Digital Coordinator. Jet is a proficient digital communicator, with experience in social media management including content creation, ads management and reporting. She has managed many social media clients at Algo Más, and enjoys creating diverse content for a variety of clients.
Jet’s recent and relevant projects include:
- Social Media Manager for Munno Para Shopping City
- Social Media Manager for Norwood Place
- Social Media Manager for Whittles Body Corporate Management
- Social Media Manager for Curasept Australia
- Social Media Manager for Algo Más Marketing
- Content creation for various property projects including The Harrington, Norwood Green and The Adelphi Apartments