May 12, 2021
Do you believe in doing something meaningful with your career?
Algo Más, our business name, is Spanish for something more and if you have something special to bring to our team, we’d love to hear from you.
What can we tell you about us? We work hard. We’re agile. We obsess over detail but not to the point of being ridiculous. We support workplace flexibility, wellbeing, reward & recognition, and professional development. And, above all else, we take pride in our work and love what we do. Oh, and we have a newly fitted out office in trendy Kent Town.
We’re searching for an exceptional Social Media Manager who can help us with our vision “to be the team that people seek first to create and shape the best brands.”
Reporting to the Account and Digital Director, your role will be to lead social media strategy and the management of client’s social media accounts.
While this is a permanent, full-time role, we support flexible working arrangements and are willing to negotiate alternative hours with the right candidate.
- Social Media Strategy and Management
- Account Management of clients and supporting the Account Management team
- Implementing the company’s Strategic Plan
- Social media management experience including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn;
- Digital advertising experience using Facebook Ads Manager, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google Analytics;
- Experience in developing social media content;
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills;
- A high degree of initiative and a pro-active approach;
- High client service ethic;
- Agency experience, in particular in the communications, advertising, PR or media industry;
- Degree qualification in appropriate discipline such as marketing, media or communications
- An understanding of digital marketing channels including SEO, SEM and Email Marketing;
- Experience in updating website content using a CMS – in particular WordPress;
- Presentation experience;
- Copywriting experience;
- Photography and/or videography and post production skills
Please note that some out of hours work may be required.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicant based on their knowledge, skills and competencies. Salary package includes a professional development budget that can be utilised for training or professional memberships.
Think you have what it takes?
Send your resume and a cover letter/email to email@example.com by COB Monday 31 May 2021.
For a full job description, if you have questions, or for a confidential chat about the role or Algo Más and our vision, please contact Account and Digital Director, Monique Whicker or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.