April 14, 2021
Do you believe in doing something meaningful with your career?
Algo Más, our business name, is Spanish for something more and if you have something special to bring to our team, we’d love to hear from you.
What can we tell you about us? We work hard. We’re agile. We obsess over detail but not to the point of being ridiculous. We support workplace flexibility, wellbeing, reward & recognition, and professional development. And, above all else, we take pride in our work and love what we do. Oh, and we have a newly fitted out office in trendy Kent Town.
We’re searching for a SEO/SEM strategy whizz who can help us with our vision “to be the team that people seek first to create and shape the best brands.”
Reporting to the Account and Digital Director, your role will be to develop and manage best practice and innovative SEO and SEM strategies and projects for our clients.
The position will initially be for two days a week, with the opportunity to grow the role. We are willing to negotiate hours with the right candidate.
We are also open to discussing the role with freelancers and independent consultants.
- Develop SEO and SEM Strategies for clients and potential clients
- Manage SEO and SEM projects on behalf of clients
- Account management of SEO and SEM clients
- Provide strategic website development advice, and basic implementation
- Conducting monthly SEO and SEM reports and data analysis
- Build the SEO and SEM capabilities and client base of the agency
- 2+ years of SEO and SEM experience and proven SEO and SEM campaign experience;
- A passion for SEO, SEM and digital marketing plus a great understanding of SEO and SEM strategies and concepts;
- Strong familiarity with SEO tools and software including Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Search Console & SEMRUSH
- Experience in updating website content using a CMS – in particular WordPress;
- Experience in setting up, managing, monitoring and reporting on Google Ad campaigns;
- An understanding of key digital marketing performance metrics and the digital media landscape;
- You take pride in your work and have an obsession with delivering results;
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills;
- A high degree of initiative and a pro-active approach;
- High client service ethic.
- Client management experience within an advertising, branding or SEO agency will be highly valued;
- Digital advertising and PPC experience including programmatic;
- Degree qualification in appropriate discipline;
- Presentation experience;
- Copywriting and content development experience.
Remuneration will be negotiated with successful applicants based on their knowledge, skills and competencies. Salary package includes a professional development budget that can be utilised for training or professional memberships.
Think you have what it takes?
Send your resume and a cover letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Monday 3 May 2021.
For a full job description, if you have questions, or for a confidential chat about the role or Algo Más and our vision, please contact Managing Director Julie on 7081 2510 or email email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.