August 11, 2020
Do you believe in doing something meaningful with your career? Creating something memorable? Something moving?
Algo Más is Spanish for something more and if you have something special to bring to our team we’d love to hear from you.
What can we tell you about us? We work hard. We’re agile. We obsess over detail but not to the point of being ridiculous. We support workplace flexibility. And, above all else, we take pride in our work and love what we do.
We’re searching for a Business Development Manager who can help us with our vision “to be the team that people seek first to create and shape the best brands.”
Working closely with the Managing Director and Team Lead-Client Services, your role will be to drive new business through identifying opportunities and building customer relationships.
While we imagine this will be a permanent, full-time role we support flexible working arrangements and are willing to negotiate alternative hours with the right candidate.
- New business development;
- Account management of new clients;
- Management and implementation of our in-house marketing strategy (in order to attract new business);
- Presentations of concepts to clients and facilitation of workshops;
- Management of our CRM;
- Developing quotes and tenders.
- You enjoy business development and the thrill of pitching and winning new clients;
- Exceptional verbal and presentation skills;
- A high degree of initiative and a pro-active approach;
- The confidence to work autonomously (within a supportive team);
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- A hard-working ethic with a can-do attitude.
- Have previously worked for a PR, communications or advertising agency;
- An understanding of branding, graphic design and marketing terminology and processes;
- Experience in Account Management including taking and implementing client briefs, providing strategic advice, and general client liaison and management;
- A desire and willingness to learn about general business operations (the nitty-gritty and profitability!);
- Tertiary qualified;
- Public speaking and presenting don’t make you break out in a cold sweat;
- Experience with quoting projects;
- Experience in time recording;
- Experience in writing Tenders and Proposals;
- Digital experience including Google ads, SEO, digital display advertising, and social media advertising will be highly regarded;
- Experience with Hubspot or a similar CRM system;
- Experience working with property, government, aged care, or retail industry clients.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicant based on their knowledge, skills and competencies. Salary package includes a professional development budget. Algo Más runs a Profit Participation Plan (PPP) for eligible staff.
Think you have what it takes?
Send your resume and a cover letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 28 August 2020.
For a full job description, if you have questions, or for a confidential chat about the role or Algo Más and our vision, please contact Managing Director Julie on 8232 2526 or email email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.