October 13, 2020
Do you believe in doing something meaningful with your career? Creating something memorable? Something moving?
Algo Más is Spanish for something more and if you have something special to bring to our team we’d love to hear from you.
What can we tell you about us? We work hard. We’re agile. We obsess over detail but not to the point of being ridiculous. We support workplace flexibility. And, above all else, we take pride in our work and love what we do.
We’re searching for an exceptional Account Manager who can help us with our vision ‘to be the team that people seek first to create and shape the best brands’.
Reporting to the Client Services Team Lead, your role will be to manage existing and new client projects – everything from rebrands to website builds.
While we imagine this will be a permanent, full-time role, we support flexible working arrangements and are willing to negotiate alternative hours with the right candidate.
- Account management of existing clients
- Project management of campaigns
- Generating and inputting to creative ideas
- Presentations of concepts to clients and facilitation of workshops
- Developing quotes and approving invoices
- Experience in Account Management including taking and implementing client briefs, providing strategic advice and general client liaison and management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an advertising agency, design studio, media agency, PR firm or similar
- Exceptional attention to detail and project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and presentation skills
- A high degree of initiative and a pro-active approach
- The confidence to work autonomously (within a supportive team)
- A good understanding of graphic design and marketing terminology and processes
- Experience with quoting projects
- Digital experience including Google Ads, SEO, digital display advertising and social media advertising will be highly regarded
- Experience working with clients in the property industry
- Tertiary qualified
- Experience in time recording
- Experience in writing copy for reports
- A desire and willingness to learn about general business operations (the nitty-gritty and profitability!)
- You enjoy business development and the thrill of pitching and winning new clients
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicant based on their knowledge, skills and competencies. Salary package includes a professional development budget. Algo Más runs a Profit Participation Plan (PPP) for eligible staff.
Think you have what it takes?
Send your resume and a cover letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Monday 26 October 2020.
For a full job description, if you have questions, or for a confidential chat about the role or Algo Más and our vision, please contact Managing Director Julie on 7081 2510 or email email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.