July 14, 2021
Do you believe in doing something meaningful with your career? Creating something memorable? Something moving?
Algo Más is Spanish for something more and if you have something special to bring to our team we’d love to hear from you.
What can we tell you about us? We are supportive and encourage personal and business growth. We work hard. We’re agile. We expect our team to uphold our values of creativity, integrity, responsiveness, innovation, and respect. And, above all else, we take pride in our work and love what we do.
Due to agency growth we’re searching for an exceptional Account Manager to join our client services team and help us with our vision “to be the team that people seek first to create and shape the best brands.”
Reporting to the Account Director, your primary role will be to manage client projects – everything from rebrands to website builds.
While we imagine this will be a permanent, full-time role we support flexible working arrangements and are willing to negotiate alternative hours with the right candidate.
- Account management of existing clients
- Project management of campaigns
- Developing communication strategies and ideas
- Presentations of concepts to clients and management of the feedback process
- Facilitation of brand and website workshops
- Developing quotes and approving invoices
- Assisting the Business Development Manager to nurture and onboard new clients
- A minimum three years experience in Account Management including taking and implementing client briefs, providing strategic advice and general client liaison and management;
- Minimum three years’ experience in an advertising agency, design studio, media agency, PR firm or similar;
- Exceptional attention to detail and project management skills;
- Exceptional verbal and presentation skills;
- A high degree of initiative and a pro-active approach;
- High client service ethic with a focus on building strong, and long term, working relationships;
- The ability to think strategically;
- The confidence to work autonomously (within a supportive team);
- A good understanding of graphic design and general marketing terminology and processes;
- Experience with quoting projects;
- An understanding of digital marketing including Google Ads, SEO, digital display advertising, and social media advertising;
- Experience in developing strategic marketing and communications strategies;
- A focus on continuous improvement;
- Resilience and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Property project marketing experience;
- Experience managing brand development projects;
- Experience developing digital strategies;
- Tertiary qualified;
- Experience in time recording;
- Experience in writing reports;
- Experience in tender and proposal writing and presentations;
- You enjoy business development and the thrill of pitching and winning new clients.
Remuneration will be aligned with the Algo Mas competency bands and negotiated with successful applicants based on their knowledge, skills and competencies. Salary package includes a mobile phone reimbursement, car usage reimbursement, an extra days paid Annual Leave per year, and a professional development budget that can be utilised for training or professional memberships. Algo Más runs a Profit Participation Plan (PPP) for eligible staff.
Do you want to be part of our team and share in our growth?
Send your resume and a cover letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Monday 2 August 2021.
For a full job description, if you have questions, or for a confidential chat about the role or Algo Más and our vision, please contact Managing Director Julie on 7081 2510 or email email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.