July 14, 2021
Are you ready to kick start your career in marketing? Algo Más, our business name, is Spanish for something more and if you have something special to bring to our team, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re searching for an Account Coordinator to help us with our vision “to be the team that people seek first to create and shape the best brands.”
Reporting to the Finance and HR Manager, and working with all areas of the business, this is an entry level opportunity with on the job training provided to outstanding candidates. The role would typically transition into an Account Executive role.
While we imagine this will be a part-time role (approx. 25 hours per week) we support flexible working arrangements and are willing to negotiate more, or less, hours with the right candidate, including working around study commitments.
What can we tell you about us? Our clients are national and local brands and cover a wide range of industries including property, education, manufacturing, professional services, aged care and Government.
We are supportive and encourage personal and business growth. We’re agile. We expect our team to uphold our values of creativity, integrity, responsiveness, innovation, and respect. And, above all else, we love what we do.
About the role:
- Front of house reception including answering phones, greeting visitors and making coffee for clients;
- Account coordination including setting up client jobs in our project management system and assisting Account Managers with managing client projects;
- Finance administration including entering supplier invoices;
- Miscellaneous administration including taking Minutes at meetings and ordering kitchen and office supplies.
- Must be able to use Microsoft office (Word and Excel) and Outlook/email;
- A high attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills;
- A high degree of initiative and a pro-active approach;
- A willingness and aptitude to learn;
- High client service ethic;
- A focus on continuous improvement;
- Resilience and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Office administration experience;
- Appropriate certificate or degree qualification, or studying towards a certificate or degree, in business, finance or marketing;
- An interest in the marketing/advertising industry;
- An interest in finance and bookkeeping;
- Experience in using Xero accounting software.
- An extra day paid Annual Leave per year (above legislated requirements)
- Regular team activities including in-house massages and meditation sessions
- A professional development budget that can be utilised for training or professional memberships
- Work from a newly fitted-out office in Kent Town
Remuneration will be aligned with the Algo Mas competency bands and negotiated with successful applicants based on their knowledge, skills and competencies.
Do you want to be part of our team and share in our growth?
Please send your resume and a cover letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 7 October 2022.
For a full job description, if you have questions, or for a confidential chat about the role or Algo Más and our vision, please contact Managing Director Julie on 7081 2510 or email email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.